Monday, November 18, 2013

Unplugged And Totally Uncut: Astrid Haven Is Back

Listen to the music and interview on I Heart Radio The more I dig into the soul of modern music. The more I realize the evolution of a revolution is set to rise from the darkness of the underground. Showmanship has always been my favorite ride. Getting into the minds of a creative eye proves to be the best high on earth. Astrid Haven returns. On stage they're loud. They don't blend in yet their following continues to give them permission to keep growing out and extremely wide. Then I totally mess things up by asking them to re-grip the strings and give me something acoustic. I wish the world could have seen their eyes when for the first time...they bent the ropes of what they expected and totally came out on top. Just as I expected. Music videos Music videos

No comments:

Post a Comment