Thursday, February 11, 2016

Maria Thayer from Those Who Cant

Ok... this one wasn't my fault. I truly do try to stay focused during my conversations. Then she says, "I'm from Billings Montana." Instantly the entire layout changed when I replied, "I'm from Billings Montana." From the iHeart Radio Studio I'm Unplugged and Totally Uncut with Maria Thayer from Tru TV's Those Who Cant. The hilarious comedic actress, Maria Thayer, stars in the new comedy series Those Who Can’t on truTV. PAPER Magazine named Maria one of the top eight women in comedy who will take over the world. Maria starred in Comedy Central’s Strangers with Candy and appeared in some of TV’s funniest sitcoms including Arrested Development, New Girl, Louie, Portlandia, Married, 30 Rock as well as films such as Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Accepted and Hitch. She stars as school librarian Abbey Logan in Those Who Can’t, truTV’s first-ever scripted comedy series. Created by and starring the comedy troupe The Grawlix, the show follows three inept, trouble-making teachers who are trying to beat the system. Here’s a brief video clip: truTV’s “Those Who Can’t”

No comments:

Post a Comment