Monday, August 23, 2021

Stream Thinking It's Not Stealing If I Give It To You

 

<a class="spreaker-player" href="https://www.spreaker.com/episode/46203990" data-resource="episode_id=46203990" data-width="100%" data-height="200px" data-theme="light" data-playlist="false" data-playlist-continuous="false" data-chapters-image="true" data-episode-image-position="right" data-hide-logo="false" data-hide-likes="false" data-hide-comments="false" data-hide-sharing="false" data-hide-download="true">Listen to "Stream Thinking Its Not Stealing If I Give It To You" on Spreaker.</a><script async src="https://widget.spreaker.com/widgets.js"></script>


August 23, 2021

The power of thought.  So often it leaves us completely weak with no ambition to strive.  Why then do we gamble with thought?  To hear an idea and invest in a resource of energy.  Only to decrease rather than increase.  I happen to think too much.  I cherish people who aren’t afraid to be bias.  The texture is mind blowing.  Yet I’ve learned the hard way to keep my speaking voice clear of other people’s ears.  Which is why I journal.  Not just once a day.  All day.  My mother would say “You’re gonna go blind.”  I rely on the purity of thought to empower the path and not the past.  Let’s be clear.  99.9999% of what I write never makes it beyond that source of thought.  It’s not needed in this moment of now.  It’s tossed onto that page for future use.  It may take 15 years to get back to it.  It doesn’t matter.  I invest in thinking.  We have to stop being a wandering generation and put focus on the importance of being different. I can’t stand people who are like me. There’s no room for it.  How can we grow if all we say is, “Yeah.  I can relate.”  The power of thought.  Take it!  Run with it.  Fail or gain steam.  Thoughts are designed to bring things forward.  With that in mind, get your head out of your past.  Those thoughts carry no weight.  It’s a total waste of time to live in a period of your journey that brought you unrest.  Find your peace in what is now.  My thoughts on all of this?  Steal my art.  In doing so locate the guts and courage to process the expectation of having the ability to stop hiding your presence.  Be seen and let the image in the mirror know its being heard.     


No comments:

Post a Comment