Friday, August 23, 2013

Unplugged And Totally Uncut: Arnez J

One of the most honest studio hangouts to date. In my studio with comedies Arnez J. Before I jump into his bio you've got to be set up. None of my guests know the show begins the moment the door opens. They pop their head in...we're on live. Every word. Every sound. Every subject. Arnez J is a workout king. Biking 60 plus miles. Pumping weights. Living life in a pure and healthy way. How do you think he reacted when he walked into my studio and saw my huge tub of Carnivore powder jam packed with 50 grahams of protein? By the time we got locked up in a conversation about life on the road. I go totally real life and off Arnez J goes into the most brilliant display of heartfelt raw open eye reaction to the presence of reality. It's always been my goal to get hooked on a vibration. Comedian's are face to face with the hardest working people in the country. If there's one thing I learned in creating with Pam Stone...there's an unforgettable story behind the laughs. The moment you get to it. The rest of the world will laugh with you. Arnez J performs at Charlotte's Comedy Zone this weekend. Arnez J on IMDB The Interview:

No comments:

Post a Comment