Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Unplugged And Totally Uncut: BlackJack Billy

Listen to the interview on I Heart Radio Very rarely do I leave my recording studio to locate the maker's of music outside the door. Harmony has always been my weakness. When it cuts through four walls lands in the center of my Beats by Dr Dre. I force myself to set aside reality and step into the Green Room to fall witness to the most dynamic vocals this side of Don Henley and Glen Frey. I think even Randy Owens of Alabama would say, "What the hell is that sweet sound pouring from those rhythms and tones?" I share with you one of those bands that one day will long forget we ever talked...but fans of music will quickly grip why these guys are headed for an area few reach. It's the depth of "The Best."

No comments:

Post a Comment