Monday, November 4, 2013

Unplugged And Totally Uncut: Tony Kishman from Live And Let Die

Listen to the interview on I Heart Radio I honestly didn't know who the Beatles were. Not until I discovered the 45's and albums connected to the guy singing Band on the Run. There were rumors! To which I ignored until Silly Love Songs and Let em in were released. Then I went searching for Paul McCartney's roots and found Maybe I'm Amazed and Uncle Albert and Admiral Halsey. I can still feel the pressure of an upset radio station program director when I decided to spin Helen Wheels. That's kind of a nasty song when you're standing ten feet from the radio speakers. Live and Let Die with The Charlotte Symphony November 15th and 16th at Knight Theater. Get tickets Watch a video of Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment