Friday, January 24, 2014

Unplugged And Totally Uncut: 8 Year Old Author: Jaxon

Writer's can tell you exactly where they were when oddly shaped words began to fall from their fingerprints onto pages. Right away writer's feel odd and unaccepted. Nobody else in class or on the block is doing it. When you speak openly about it barely a soul can relate or you get the pampered ever so kind, "That's so nice." I wrote my first book in the second grade. It was my passion to write books that kept me from dropping out of school in the eleventh grade. Teacher's that took the time to recognize my difference were actually the opening in the mountain that has grown into a Broadcasting career that stretches around the world. Then one day. Fifty one chapters into my life. I'm introduced to Jaxon.

No comments:

Post a Comment