Monday, February 24, 2014

Autjor and Artist Jacqueline Ripstein

I always knew my decisions were different. There was to be no sports nor reasons to wanna to run wild and free outdoors. Why should I? Where I wanted to be was inside art. Since second grade I've spent hours trying to get to know the image in the mirror. I'm lead into the circle of another Artist. Held are the un-perfected lines of change. We laugh. We relate. We embrace. Jacqueline Ripstein Fine Artist & Author Art Healing Pioneer & World Peace Envoy *United Nations ECOSOC representative of the International Association of Educators for World Peace. Find out more about Jacqueline Information about the book www.IAEWP.net Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Thank you dear Arroe for this wonderful vibrating interview, about my Art, and Book The Art of HealingArt

    ReplyDelete