Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Warrick McZeke

Listen to "Warrick McZeke Releases Miss Absolutely" on Spreaker. Festival goers at the 2017 Carolina Country Music Fest in Myrtle Beach, SC, may recognize his face, as he was welcomed on stage by his college roommate at Clemson University and Country Music Superstar, Lee Brice. Warrick McZeke would go on to surprise his then girlfriend in front of 33K festival goers in asking for her hand in marriage. Instead of the typical “Yes! I will Marry You!”, she belted “I Will Absolutely Marry You!” Warrick would later turn those words into his debut single “Miss Absolutely” out now. The song was written after his fiancĂ©e sent him the entry link for the NASH Next 2017 Competition. He would write the lyrics the night before the submission deadline. Little did he know, this competition would re-ignite his dreams of becoming a music artist. “This past year has been nothing but a blessing. I caught wind of Lee’s future performance for CCMF 2017 two years prior and said to a buddy of mine, that if I was still dating Josie by the time CCMF rolled around, I was gonna ask her to marry me. Unsure of what Lee would say to my request, I am forever grateful for him allowing me to live out my dream - that’s asking Josie to marry me, and also being able to sing in front of thousands of people!” A native of Loris, South Carolina, now residing in Charleston, South Carolina, Warrick is looking to gain breakthrough success with the release of “Miss Absolutely” and follow up EP due out early Fall 2018. Warrick made his return to the CCMF stage this summer as a new artist and is preparing to have his style described as country soul heard by the masses.

No comments:

Post a Comment