Monday, March 5, 2018

Sydney Franklin

Listen to "Sydney Franklyn Make It Hurt" on Spreaker. Hey, I’m Syd! I believe singing isn’t just about the artist – it’s about the audience and the people who enjoy the music. Singing creates an indescribable feeling for everyone in the room. It’s as if the artist and audience feel numb to everything except the music and – even if just for a moment – they are lost in a world without fear. Untouchable and invincible. If you were to take a peek at my iTunes playlist you would come across artists like Aretha Franklin, Jessie J, Jazmine Sullivan and Tori Kelly. These are a few artists that have influenced my music. As artists they are soulful, powerful and their music is meaningful – they bring stories to life, as do I hope to do one day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment