Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Beau Phillips I KIlled Pink Floyds Pig

If you love Boss Jock Radio and the days of Radio when the Jocks on the air had a seriously out of control connection to the music and its maker... then you will love this book. From the I Heart Radio Studio I'm Unplugged and Totally Uncut with the man that invented Pop Up Videos and Behind the Music. I KILLED PINK FLOYD's PIG is a collection of 35 funny, outrageous stories about Led Zeppelin, the Stones, Van Halen, Clapton, Pink Floyd, McCartney and other Gods of Rock. I take readers on a behind-the-scenes tour and give them an insider's perspective. I was a high-profile radio programmer in rock's heyday - also VH1’s head of marketing when Behind The Music and Pop-Up Videos were popular shows. We learned that rock fans loved to get closer to their favorite bands and feel like an insider. My book delivers just that. Over the years, I was invited inside band's dressing rooms, hotel suites, limos and private planes. As you might imagine, I KILLED PINK FLOYD’s PIG is packed with amazing stories - also a foreword written by Sammy Hagar. • Never-been-heard stories about the biggest bands in rock. • I KILLED PINK FLOYD’s PIG is loaded with stories that will get your listeners talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment