Friday, August 22, 2014

Jimmy Shubert and Zainab Johnson

From the I Heart Radio Studio. The interview that comes once in a lifetime. Appearing this weekend at Charlotte's Comedy Zone. I'm Unplugged and Totally Uncut and I mean very uncut with Jimmy Shubert and Zainab Johnson. Normally I love to do post production. Its not everyday that you're blessed with mind blowing real conversation with real people. Being a writer and a producer can't get in the way of content. Something as simple as adding a rhythm and tone. A soundtrack beneath an interview can steal from the essence of where the conversation is going. I never know where a nationally recognized comedian is going to take me. That's the best part of the ride. If you think I'm sitting in a chair conducting an orchestra. Then you don't know how to interview. I honestly think Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton just appeared in my studio wearing the body suits of other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment