Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Tate Stevens

Tour buses take the craziest left turns. From X Factor to the I Heart Radio Studio. I'm Unplugged and Totally Uncut with Tate Stevens Tate Stevens has captured America’s hearts by doing the one thing he does best: being himself.With his powerful vocals, compelling life story and irresistible personality, Tate has won Fox’s X Factor and scored a Top 5 album. He’s also found success when his song “Holler If You’re With Me,” which debuted during a Pepsi commercial that aired during the Grammys, was chosen to be featured during the Southeastern Conference basketball tournament. It’s no surprise that he’s also quickly built a fan base numbering in the millions, especially among working men and the women who love real men. Tate has emerged as a sex symbol of the flyover states, where men are valued for accepting responsibility, respecting women and relishing the simple joys in life. He has a down-to-earth accessibility, a sense of humor that rivals Bill Engvall’s and the ability to put into words what men want to say. “Music drives me,” he says. “It is really deep down in my soul. That is who I am, the music,” he says. “I love performing for people because music makes people feel good. I love it when people say, ‘That song spoke to me.’” Tate is a stand-up guy in a world of superficiality and instant gratification. In life, love and music, he’s in it for the long haul, while never losing that mischievous twinkle in his eye. He’s a man’s man and an expert outdoorsman who would rather install a mirror than peer into one. “I think people see that there’s a realness there,” he says. “I don’t know too many guys that get manicures or shave their chests. I don’t think the majority of people wear fancy clothes. I am the guy next door; everybody knows me. I am your neighbor, the guy who lives down the street.” tatestevensofficial.com

No comments:

Post a Comment