Friday, April 27, 2018

The Actuality Of Potential And Possibility

Listen to "The Actuality Of Potential And Possibility" on Spreaker. We get it, two plus one always equals three and yet through the strength of our imaginations we want to believe there's more to the equation. Maybe not by way of math but through the presence of everything connected. I love not knowing. It charges up my system of thinking. It makes me aware of what I don't know but need to experience so that it can be passed forward. I guess that's the teacher in me. I'll never forget the opening moments of learning how to turn Adobe Audition into more than a tool. It became a way of life. The ability to take spoken words and turn it into an object that moves people has always been mind blowing to me. Jokingly I've always said that I have more ability than a Southern preacher. What they deliver by way of a Sunday morning message barely reaches the third hour after it's been delivered whereas what I produce by way of commercials influences listeners to purchase a car, a dishwasher or have dinner at a hot new restaurant. Reaching beyond two plus one teaches everyone of us that who we are in the present always has the ability to live outside the access of possibility. Pretty weird to think that right? Accessing your imagination is one thing. Utilizing it's potential and how it arrives in another persons purpose is a classic example of being available for a new moment to occur. The Rolling Stones knew Satisfaction was going to be a monster of a hit. What they didn't realize is how Millennial's have made all music their soundtrack. Taking what you don't know and turning it into an experience held in the grip of a passerby. It's not impossible. You aren't empty. Everyday you are given the path to succeed. It's by choice that we don't grow forward and outward.

No comments:

Post a Comment