Wednesday, July 14, 2021

What Do I Do With The Words

 <a class="spreaker-player" href="https://www.spreaker.com/episode/45691762" data-resource="episode_id=45691762" data-width="100%" data-height="200px" data-theme="light" data-playlist="false" data-playlist-continuous="false" data-chapters-image="true" data-episode-image-position="right" data-hide-logo="false" data-hide-likes="false" data-hide-comments="false" data-hide-sharing="false" data-hide-download="true">Listen to "What Do I Do With The Words" on Spreaker.</a><script async src="https://widget.spreaker.com/widgets.js"></script>


July 14, 2021

And so it shall not become by way of how we wishfully think and act but rather it shall become when what you are called to become is given permission by your inner being to just be you... Words!  They fall from the universe onto pages made of paper and or digital footprint.  Words!  What am I going to do with my words?  I’m not the only one who thinks like this!  What is Walter Finley going to do with his words?  Brilliant songwriter!  His words move away from him and through April Dawn.  How does he relinquish his words so easily?  I’ve been haunted by the awareness of my words after the transformation.  What’s going to happen to them?  I still have fond memories of going through my grandmother’s home after her leap outwardly.  But I’ve never come across a family members words.  My wife’s mother always wrote her poetry to which she still has today.  I love holding onto those pages.  To study the curve of the words and how each thought made a strong connection.  She was Twitter speaking before it became cool!  Because I’m such a word freak, I still have my spelling book from the first grade.  The way that six year old was just learning how to turn words into sentences amazes the inner core of my creative beliefs.  But what’s going to happen to that book of words?  What about the novel I wrote in the 11th grade?  Halloween 78 sits in a very very very protected place because it was written in pencil.  No light is allowed to touch it.  My wife has asked me to have my journals cremated with me.  Call me anything but conceited please.  No!  If you’ve read any of my posts since the beginning of the internet, my words have always been directed toward you.  I know what it was like to be a writer that didn’t have writing friends and or any other type of inspiration.  I couldn’t shut off the words.  I sat alone in my bedroom writing songs and poetry because oh what the hell it works for Gene Simmons.  Somewhere beyond this page is another writer trying to find his or her way.  A writer hider is what I’ve called them.  Because I too was one of them.  Quickly write then quickly hide.  Then the journey away from the secret world turned me into a Hidden speaker.  Using different words to hide from the right words.  All the tricks.  They’re in the books.  Words!  What happens when it happens?  And so it shall not become by way of how we wishfully think and act but rather it shall become when what you are called to become is given permission by your inner being to just be you... My words shortly after prayer.


No comments:

Post a Comment