Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Daylan from I Love Kellie Pickler

You can move the country folk out of Albemarle. But you can't move the country out of the folk. Daylan and Kellie Pickler have been lifelong friends. While she's pumping out the hits. He's pumping up the weights. It's the laughter and fun behind the scenes that makes this a great place to hangout on CMT. From the iHeart Radio Studio I'm Unplugged and Totally Uncut with Daylan!!! When Kellie comes back in town, do you spend a lot of time with the two of them? Or do you try to give them their space? I gotta take it from a 10 to 6 when Kellie is in town, because she will give me that look, you know. She’s scary sometimes when she gives you that look. Would you say you and Kyle are a lot alike? We’ve got a lot in common, and we do get along really well. It’s weird. He’s like a mentor and a best friend and a brother. Just depends on what day of the week it is and whether he’s beating me up or giving me advice or loving on me, I never know. In last week’s episode, you and Kyle try hot yoga with Kellie, and it didn’t go so “hot” for you. Will you ever do that again? Hell, no! Are you kidding me? Ha, but no, I would try it again. It was intense, it was a lot harder than I thought it would be. Like I said, I train martial arts, so I thought it would just be hot and I would sit there and stretch, but it was freaking horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment