Thursday, December 10, 2015

Nils Lofgren The Face The Music Tour

One of the most gifted singer/songwriters this generation and he humbly shares, "At 53 I'm still trying to grow up. It's a lifelong journey." From the iHeart Radio Studio and the E Street Band. I'm Unplugged and Totally Uncut with Nils Lofgren. ust back from a 30 day, 21 date return tour of the UK and receipt of the Outstanding Contribution Award at the Classic Rock Roll of Honour Awards in London, rock legend Nils Lofgren seamlessly switches gears once again as Bruce Springsteen announces tour dates with the E Street Band (www.brucespringsteen.net). The first three months of the year’s Lofgren solo concerts will be rescheduled. "To all the wonderful people who have purchased tickets for my upcoming Nils Lofgren solo shows and the clubs and theaters who've been kind enough to invite me to perform; I am truly sorry I must postpone these shows due to an unexpected run of concerts with the E Street Band of which I've been a member for 31 years. We will work with the venues to reschedule these shows as soon possible to honor my commitments which my team and I take very seriously. I apologize to all for the inconveniences this causes and will make it up to you all as best as I can." Sincerely, Nils and Amy Lofgren, our booking agency and management The Lofgren US solo and duo dates, and the just completed UK tour are in celebration of the release of “UK2015 Face the Music Tour,” the latest Nils Lofgren album, released to critical acclaim on November 13th. With dates on the books through mid-2016, only half the dates will be rescheduled at this time. On December 19, for the first time since 2002, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band will perform as the musical guest on Saturday Night Live.

No comments:

Post a Comment