Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Cam

Before radio opened its doors for me to play. I was hosting countdowns and other specialty programming in my bedroom. I knew at the age of six that I was headed for the two speaker stage. And I blame it all on Country Music. I was blown away by the artists that took the time to visit Billings, Montana. I grew up on Charlie Pride, The Statler Brothers, Johnny Cash and more. Sitting in the stands watching people become electrified by their songs charged up my passion to be a radio performer. Now four decades later. I feel the same energy about talking to Country Music's newest artists. There's an energy moving through the sound. It's a period in history that will soon be long gone and forgotten. I feel if I don't document their early days. The only thing left will be word say. From the iHeart Radio Studio I'm Unplugged and Totally Uncut with Cam

No comments:

Post a Comment